dream to believe
Twitter · Instagram


introduction

NAZ
960907
exo • junmyeon
reading | writing | travelling

Affiliates
없음.

Recent Posts
· 다행이다.
· 난 너만 보는 바보
· 121123 SMTown Live in Singapore
· Wonder
· Give Up
· Freedom
· RIP
· Serious or just immature?
· Numb
· 1년


May the 4th
Saturday, May 04, 2013 | Posted by Naz | 0 comment/s
Wow, it's been forever since I've been on here! :O!!!
Since I last updated in January, a lot of things have happened.
  • 31st Jan: I got accepted into Nanyang Poly's Digital Media Design (Animation).
  • 4th & 6th Feb: I met Kibum :)
  • 22nd Feb: Raia arrived in SG!!!
  • 3rd Mar: I saw Alexander :)
  • 29th Mar: My laptop died :(
  • 2nd - 4th Apr: SIDM orientation :D
  • 15th Apr: School started~
  • 19th Apr: Got my new laptop!!!
  • 20th Apr: Met U-KISS :)
Well, those are the "milestones". School has been really, really busy. It's no joke. I stay up late every night to complete assignments and I sometimes leave school very late as well. When I get home, I'm always very tired. I also lack a lot of sleep. 

Somewhere along the way, we broke off all contact and I've never been so relieved in my life, I think. It's like a huge boulder was removed from my shoulders... because really, there's no other way you can hurt me more than they did. The people I trusted a lot... oh, well, no fate, I guess.

I created a new Twitter account for EXO, I made friends with a Korean 언니, I started writing again...

I think life's been going great, if you exclude how I'm drowning with school work. 
I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Bye for now.

AND MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU.