dream to believe
Twitter · Instagram


introduction

NAZ
960907
exo • junmyeon
reading | writing | travelling

Affiliates
없음.

Recent Posts
· May the 4th
· 다행이다.
· 난 너만 보는 바보
· 121123 SMTown Live in Singapore
· Wonder
· Give Up
· Freedom
· RIP
· Serious or just immature?
· Numb


Change
Sunday, July 07, 2013 | Posted by Naz | 0 comment/s

Finally changed my blogskin! I think it was about time.

I can say that I've really lost interest in U-KISS. A lot of things have happened and I drifted (though I got myself involved in another group). It was a good three years with U-KISS, of course. I won't ever forget the memories I made because of them.

EXO, though. EXO... They make me happy, long story short. If I need to smile or laugh, all I have to do is to look at, listen to and watch them. No doubt, they also make me cry. The fandom has a lot of touching stories that never fail to make me shed tears. Most of the time, the boys make me cry... of laughter. They're just so embarrassing and I really can't comprehend situations sometimes.

More than ever, now, I really appreciate the friends I made through K-POP. School has been going okay, if you ignore the part where friends are involved. That part isn't going so well, but they're not that important either... I'm just going to direct all my thoughts towards writing and drawing. I do have a couple of friends in class I can rely on, but I think it all boils down to me in the end. It's not like my grades depend on them... Am I even making sense right now?

But honestly. If you're gonna be pissed with me, I don't give a damn because I don't live to please you. It's not like you're perfect or some shit. I don't need people who make me unhappy and angry to be involved in my life. The door's that way. You can leave and I won't even blink.

You'd think people would be more mature in poly... Guess not. There will always be people who are inconsiderate, rude, etc. Nothing I do will change them so I'll just let it be. As I said before, they're not important.

Let's see... 8 sketchbook pieces, powerpoint slides for a presentation, studio project, writing fics... Yup, I'm busy enough without having to deal with immature people and their petty problems.

Peace out yo.