dream to believe
Twitter · Instagram


introduction

NAZ
960907
exo • junmyeon
reading | writing | travelling

Affiliates
없음.

Recent Posts
· appreciation
· Truth
· Change
· May the 4th
· 다행이다.
· 난 너만 보는 바보
· 121123 SMTown Live in Singapore
· Wonder
· Give Up
· Freedom


이 느낌
Thursday, December 19, 2013 | Posted by Naz | 0 comment/s
Do I really like you?
When I see you, my heart beats faster... 
When I see you smile, my own smile grows no matter what mood I was in.
When I hear your voice, I feel like all my troubles have disappeared.
How is it that I feel this way towards someone I've never even met, someone I don't know much about, someone who may be completely different from what he portrays himself as to the public? 
How is it that I feel this way towards someone who doesn't even know of my existence? 
How is it that I feel this way towards someone that I know I can't ever have?
난... 널 좋아하니?
널 보면 설레고... 웃고... 울고... 
말해봐 종대야
이런 느낌을 뭐지...